Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Neal Morse vs The Osmonds

Teri will probably like this blog :/

I was listening to a CD I just got in by Neal Morse, excellent christian progressive rock. It came with a bonus CD, so after listening to the 1st cd, I popped in the 2nd CD, and the first song just made me jump back hmm 25-30 years maybe? WOW!!! Below is the original version that Teri will remember as well. But Neal, George and Mike all do a great cover of it.




Interesting... I just spotted this other blog entry about the song, on an Osmond blog?

3 comments:

Teri H said...

LOL! I did have to laugh out loud! I remember that song! One of the "wilder" ones... =)

Kevin said...

Yea, I remember listing to your album that had that song on it. Probably the only song I really liked, or atleast the only one that I really remember.

I do remember Etes tu? forget the name, I know that wasn't the osmonds, but that sure was a popular song too.

Kevin said...

Dang can't spell - Listening!