Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not going to be a great day

Well, I already know today is not going to be a good day, but I'll survive :)

9:00 I am scheduled for my first ever root canal :(. But, it's time I get my teeth fixed up and this will actually be the 2nd step. About 1-2 months ago, I had to have another 2 extractions, since the teeth were not worth keeping, and also got a "deep cleaning" or root scaling. That was not fun. Hopefully the root canal won't be as bad. I'll have it crowned probably after the first of the year.

Also today Laura is flying out for San Diego for some sort of Communications conference. She'll be back on Tuesday of next week, then on Thursday morning early, we'll be driving up to Austin to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and the Denver crew. We are definitely looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Teri H said...

Ahhh... I wouldn't be looking forward to that either... I'll be praying for you!

Harry said...

Looking forward to having everyone here.